Fees & Insurances
At this time, our providers accept:
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Maryland Medicaid
- Out-of-Network Benefits
- Behavioral Health Services (EAP)
- ComPsych (EAP)
Don’t See Your Insurance Listed?
For those with other medical insurance coverage, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my health insurance plan cover out-of-network benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I have a copay? If so, how much is it?