True Blue Behavioral Health offers a variety of educational and professional development experiences to groups and organizations. Our trainings are a valuable resource to your group to build and enhance a variety of skills.
Our therapists and Coaches are Master Trainers/Speakers. Due to the diverse backgrounds of True Blue Behavioral Health Team Members, we are able to offer a diverse collection of training opportunities that range from Lunch & Learns to multi-day workshops.
The following training topics are currently available…
- Child Abuse Identification & Mandated Reporting
- Alcohol Awareness 101
- Stress Management
Law Enforcement | Military | First Responders
- Building Resilience for First Responders, Law Enforcement, and Military
- Mental Health De-escalation Tactics for Law Enforcement
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Fostering an Inclusive Workplace
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- Understanding Mental Illness and Its Impact at Work
- Intimate Partner Violence and Its Impact at Work
- 10 Characteristics of a High Performing Team